Woodstock Candy Posting Page
Friday, April 15, 2011
Did you know that Tax Day isn’t until April 18th this year? That means you still have some time to file your taxes if you haven’t done so already. (If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?) Get your friends together and have a “tax prep” party. Uncle Sam might be taking some of your money, but he can’t stop you from having fun, right?
• Make sure you have enough table space and chairs for everyone. It’s important for everyone to have a decent amount of workspace.
• Try not to do it too late at night. You don’t want to get tired while you’re doing your taxes!
• Are your taxes going to be complicated? Consider inviting a tax consultant to the party. If everyone pitches in with the cost, it can be fairly economical. (We aren’t sure, but maybe they can be bribed with retro candy!)
• Get some snacks for your party. Of course, we’re partial to retro candy and other sweet treats—but you can have so many great things at your party. Choose something that isn’t too messy and doesn’t require too many utensils or too much attention. (Again, retro candy is perfect for this!)
• Make sure everyone has all that they need. W-2s, 1099s, and any other documents are essential.
Already get your taxes done? Getting some money back this year? Well, then there’s reason to celebrate! (We’d suggest the huge 124 piece candy box. Can’t go wrong there, really.)
Owe this year? Give yourself a break. Use the code “woodstock” for 5% off your order.
by: Woodstock Candy