Woodstock Candy Posting Page
Friday, July 15, 2011
The best candy movie out there is (hands down, really) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. (If you want our opinion, the re-boot with Johnny Depp was good… but you just can’t match the original!) Willy Wonka is the master of sweet treats, fantasy, and a glorious candy wonderland. Have you ever thought about how you could put this dream to life for your kids? A Willy Wonka party is a fun way to celebrate the summer, childhood, and all things sweet. It’s easy to do it with retro candy from Woodstock Candy and a little bit of imagination.
• First thing’s first… you need to stock up on candy! Look through our retro candy by brand section and choose the tasty treats that strike your fancy. (Don’t be stingy!)
• You might want to buy (or rent) two chocolate fountains for the event. It can really add to the ambiance of the party. (Remember when the kid fell in the chocolate river? Don’t let that happen, though!)
• If you can, find some Wonka posters and decorations. General posters of candy, chocolates, and bright colors work, too.
• If possible, pick up a Candyland board game. It can be a great activity for the kids to play at the candy party.
• Pop the Wonka movies in the DVD player, and have a blast!
Pick out the best retro candy and throw an awesome Wonka party!
by: Woodstock Candy